My English Language Services
My English Language Services (MyELS) is an activity of the Brian Faul Foundation. It is not a project, or a language school just a service that provides support to people who use the English language in different ways.
There are many people throughout the world, who are trying to learn or improve their use of English. Unfortunately, the opportunities available to them are often limited due to a poor standard of teaching, limited availability, lack of access to resources, or limited financial means.
MyELS attempts to provide an opportunity for learning and development. As well as offering direct services, it is sometimes possible to arrange sponsorship for students and teachers in co-operation with other partners and donors.
Teachers and schools also need “in service” training, and access to resources. In many countries, teachers are poorly paid in comparison to other workers within their respective country. Investment in basic additional resources is badly needed either financially or through the donation of actual resources.
Currently available from MyELS (2019)
- English lessons (all levels, ages, individuals, groups, companies in Riga, Vilnius, and online).
- Specialist teaching – including IELTS preparation, legal, medicine, diplomatic, financial English.
- Seminars for teachers.
- Online language support.
- Public speaking and presentations – coaching and support.
- Speech writing and support.
- Creative writing programmes and workshops.
- Editing and proofreading – articles, legal documents, books, etc.
- Translation services – to and from English.
For more information, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org